Serenity, a Rift Guild - Neddra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leopard's Application/Biography

2 posters

Go down

Leopard's Application/Biography Empty Leopard's Application/Biography

Post  Leopard Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Hey all, new to this guild, joined about 3-4 days ago and im really liking the feel of togetherness and superiority. To say a little about me, I'm 18 years old, live in Alabama (no I'm not a redneck so dont ask), and have been playing mmo's for years now. I love Dubstep (a genre of music) so if any of you want to chat about it or share music, hit me up. Oh and my names Rob, call me that in game if you like, but Leo always works. Started on Warcraft 3 made my way up to WoW and warhammer plus others. Rolled a warrior in WoW to 85 and participated ina few raids. Warhammer i had 3 characters at the level cap (40, great game by the way). At the moment im at 213 focus and making my way into teir 2 gear, hopefully being able to raid with you fine folks here pretty soon. My specs atm are PVP: a lowly form of Davador Wink PVE: SC/Lock and 51 archon for raids. Some of my stats I listed on the raid forum somewhere with everyone else's stats. I'm a 300 outfitter and getting my stats up in Butchering/RC atm.
Thanks to everyone who reads this, feel free to let me know a little about yourself in posts below, and I hope to be accepted into y'alls exceptional guild. If you have anymore qusestions bout me or my character Leopard (mage) ask me in game or post questions here. And thanks to Hehehippie for giving me a chance here. I appreciate everyone's kindness and help so far Smile.
Sincerely,
Leopard

Leopard

Back to top Go down

Leopard's Application/Biography Empty Re: Leopard's Application/Biography

Post  hehehippie Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:42 am

welcome! =)

first and foremost, don't thank me. each and every recruit has to earn their rightful place in this family. you only have yourself to thank for carrying u, and the Serenity name, well. Wink

carry on! What a Face

hehehippie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum